Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

assassin1840
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mi
Item(s) for Sale: i have one 10w6v2 jl sub for sale also comes with jl grill. just got it refoamed last week and its not loud enough for me so im getting rid of it. got it from a lady that had a jl 300/2 hooked up to it so it was never over powered and it needed to be refoamed and i did the best i can as you can see in the pic its not bad. also it comes with another refoam kit as they sent me two by accident so if you would like to redo it its up to u. i also have a custom built box if you want its built to specs just pay shipping and the box is yours. asking 180 shipped with out box

Item(s) Description/Condition: good condition had in it in my car sound fine and you can tell how it looks like.

Price: 180 shipped / trade for amp that pushed over 1k rms + cash on my end if its good, nice hu/ 12s that can do over 500 rms each+ cash on my end if needed

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: included

Item Pictures:
IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

can take more pics if wanted lol its t its a good deal with what it comes with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...