jeeper07 is shady

no i dont have the wrong attitude.
I fully agree the scammers should be taken care of.

But if your gonna spend that kind of money, your better off buying it through a trusted company where there will be no worries and you know for sure your getting what you paid for. Paying that much to a guy you never met off a forum for a used pc, you know the risk, in that sense yea its a shame he scammed you, but thats what you get for buying used pc on a forum that you cant even test out. I feel bad for him that he may have gotten scammed, i know what its like, its not fun. But buying a used pc off a forum is something i wouldnt do knowing the risks.
so when you have something to sell i shouldn't buy it from you?

cos you seem like a trustworthy guy, and i hate paying retail.

waiting on a response from 1meangta to get this finished tonite. its my fault i messed up, but im not a scammer and i am making it right,.

and here comes the "oh im sorry i forgot the card was changed" post...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

waiting on a response from 1meangta to get this finished tonite. its my fault i messed up, but im not a scammer and i am making it right,.
you dont need a respose from him,

you have his details, send him $140 or the right card.

/

refunded already. i wish i would have been told about the problem first, but i understand his anger. simple mistake on my part no excuse, but its finished i appologize

isnt exactly settled. heres what happened. i sent him a pm with the link to this post and said he needed to make it right. he replied saying he would send me the x1950 pro card he has (a little better than the x800) to make up for all the wait and sending the wrong card IF i'd pay the 10 dollars shipping. mind you, i already sent him another 60 dollars to ship the computer after the initial payment, THEN another 12 dollars or something that he said he wanted to throw in the keyboard and mouse (which easily would have fit in the box he sent anyway, and only weighed ounces.)

so i said cool, that sounds good and would make things right for sure, but you want me to send you another 10 dollars for shipping after all this? how about you send me the x1950 pro and i pay to ship this x1300 back to you, or else i pay to ship the 1950 and keep the x1300? he replies by saying my 140 is sent to me (i asked for 150) and that it would take another week and a half to get the 1950 out anyway. i tell him i dont want the 140, and i'll wait the couple weeks to get the new card, that i want the deal he just offered to me.

i paid him 1100 dollars for a computer i could play the newest games on, and got something a little worse than what i had. to make this rig capable of playing the games i want to play on it, i'm going to have to spend another 300-350 on a new video card and end up spending more than i wanted even after the 140 (150?) rebate.

the 140 is sitting in my paypal now. am i in the wrong for not wanting to take it?

i was going to buy something from him a few months ago,had everything worked out and all of the sudden he didnt have it anymore.i think he has a couple of screen names he calls his "friends".

also, he says he doesnt have the x800 pro, that he was supposed to trade the x1950 to another member of this forum for it and that fell through. why he would put that he had it in the computer and for sale 3 months ago is beyond me. also does not explain the sapphire ATI sticker on the case.

i suppose i should have said originally, but the 150 was an "if you absolutely will not send me the card i bought" type of thing. it would still leave me screwed and out more cash to get an equal rig to what i bought, since this 1300 is going to sell for peanuts, assuming i even can sell it.

heres the first pm he sent me.

hey man i appologize i totally forgot. i actually had a completely different card in there that was supposed to be traded for the 800 with the zalman cooler i do actually have. ill do u one better since i ****ed up. i have an ati 1950 Pro thats new. ill send u that with the cooler for 10 bucks. since i forgot to tell u that the guy screwed me on the 800. i feel bad, but wish u would have told me about my mistake before making a thread. if this is acceptable please let me know asap. the 1950 is a much better card so i hope this covers it again i appologize.

JB

he says he HAS a 1950 pro and he'll send it to me. then these? this guys all over the place.

it would take to long to ship it to u. ill pay pal u 140 right now. sorry i totally for got about that, but im not lyin about it, i had traded the 1950 for an 800 the other guy got the 1950 wouldnt work on his computer and he still has it. he is a member of this forum if u do not believe me.

JB

the last post in the thread u made about me being a scammer said pay the 140 he asked for case closed. i didnt get to read everything so i guessed thats what u had requested. i did so as soon as i saw that. I didnt see u had requested that money before so when i did see that that is the route i took. i did get sick and shipping was delayed. my fault. u could have come to me to let me know about the problem and it would have been taken care of as u saw instead of making a thread saying im a scammer. i am at fault, but i did what u requested. im sorry that it took so long and that i forgot about the vid card with other stuff that happened. i still dont have the 1950. the guy i sent it to for the trade still has it and i dont know when im gettin it back. i appologize for the problems but i did what u asked to fix it and thought that was acceptable.

appologies

jb

Maybe it's just me, but how come every time someone screws up a deal, they claim they where in the hospital? I'm not saying that jeeper wasn't, but it seems that's the get out of f-ing up card people pull around here. I don't know about anyone else but I've been to the hospital three times in the past ten years. Once because of a car accident and the other two times were when my kids where born. Like I said maybe its just me, but this forum must be full of a bunch of really sick people.

im also not even taking into account the fact im down another 100 dollars to buy another copy of windows, since he gave me a copy that will work for 26 more days rather than an actual copy as was stated.

another thing i just realized, if he shipped it out, it got lost or something (he was pretty vague about it) came back to him and he shipped it again, why are there 26 days left in the 30 day trial indicating this copy of windows was just put in 4 days ago? did he really unpack it, and install xp again just to be sure no garbage was put on the hard drive while ups allegedly had it?

now, am i out of line to request the x1950 be sent as was offered to make this right?

im also not even taking into account the fact im down another 100 dollars to buy another copy of windows, since he gave me a copy that will work for 26 more days rather than an actual copy as was stated.
another thing i just realized, if he shipped it out, it got lost or something (he was pretty vague about it) came back to him and he shipped it again, why are there 26 days left in the 30 day trial indicating this copy of windows was just put in 4 days ago? did he really unpack it, and install xp again just to be sure no garbage was put on the hard drive while ups allegedly had it?

now, am i out of line to request the x1950 be sent as was offered to make this right?

The 26 days thing, is because its not registered. Which you say you cant do because it has exceeded the max amount of times it can be done. However, if you call microsoft using the register button on the computer, they will give you a new code.

Did he not put the XP sticker on the PC? With the serial? Might be trying to use one copy on multiple computers...

The 26 days thing, is because its not registered. Which you say you cant do because it has exceeded the max amount of times it can be done. However, if you call microsoft using the register button on the computer, they will give you a new code.
Did he not put the XP sticker on the PC? With the serial? Might be trying to use one copy on multiple computers...
i know what the 26 day thing is. when you install a copy of windows, you have 30 days to register. thing is, i have a pm from him send on february 22nd saying it had been shipped that day and several more over the next days of him bullshitting me about the tracking number, saying he had 6 and didnt remember which was which, would get right back to me, then he was gone for 2 weeks. point is, if that was the case, there would only be a couple days left on the activation, proving he was full of **** then, and probably now.

i also had problems with him shipping my item when he said he would and lied about when he said he did. then tried to say i was the bad guy

o ya and also said he could get me recones for like $40 anytime i needed one and ive asked for one and i guess he changed his mind or something.

at the speed technology advances and gets cheaper, this deal has taken months in all, so there is probably a better gameing pc out there for less money now.

if he wants to make this right, and get some respect from other forum members here, i say he refunds you all your money via paypal and you spend the $140 he sent to shp his 'obsolete' and 'incomplete' pc back to him.

sure thats a pain in his @ss, but if he had done what he said he would in the first place this would have been over and you would be 3 weeks into a good game.

complete refund, he pays all shipping costs and paypal fees you get a new pc (that will play the games you want) and have legit software in it.

/ thread.

then everyone knows he was genuinely sorry for his 'mistake' ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Lil Poot

5,000+ posts
you sturrin at me brah?
Lil Poot
Wichita KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies