Southwest Region it's official world finals at forbidden fantasy booked finally

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

mylows10
5,000+ posts

B2,singer,ampere rep
monterey , ca
just seen it on termpro ,world finals in lake perris ,it's official finally march 24th and 25th Termpro.com Official Event: Db Drag Racing Association who's going ? and what class you running all of team audio connection is going

jim street c

greg ss 1-2

christian bassrace 139.9, bass boxing

bill ss no wall , bass boxing

gary killian extreme 1-2,bassrace 150 + ,psyclone,

tim 139.9 or 149.9 ?

just seen it on termpro ,world finals in lake perris ,it's official finally march 24th and 25th Termpro.com Official Event: Db Drag Racing Association who's going ? and what class you running all of team audio connection is goingjim street c

greg ss 1-2

christian bassrace 139.9, bass boxing

bill ss no wall , bass boxing

gary killian extreme 1-2,bassrace 150 + ,psyclone,

tim 139.9 or 149.9 ?
Isn't Gary Extreme 3+?!? Little too many woofers for 1-2 . But ill be there Extreme OS 1-2

Isn't Gary Extreme 3+?!? Little too many woofers for 1-2 . But ill be there Extreme OS 1-2
yeah he is in extreme 3+. unless he is switching things up

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif with four 8's in a ram box with a saz2500d ill lose
fwiw jacob just posted a vid of his 4 8's in a crx did a 154+ you can still bassrace

yeah he is in extreme 3+. unless he is switching things up

fwiw jacob just posted a vid of his 4 8's in a crx did a 154+ you can still bassrace
I doubt hes switching up too much, woofers + more powa yea but i hear there was a prob with fitment. so maybe

154.3 at over 50hz on a saz4500 lol and with the version 1 sa8s

im getting the new sa8's when they come out
x2 just to play around with them

I doubt hes switching up too much, woofers + more powa yea but i hear there was a prob with fitment. so maybe
154.3 at over 50hz on a saz4500 lol and with the version 1 sa8s
he did testing with the new sa8 v2 or whatever and that was his new score. gary has the woofers fitting fine. last i saw he was waiting on his recones and thats been awhile

x2 just to play around with them
he did testing with the new sa8 v2 or whatever and that was his new score. gary has the woofers fitting fine. last i saw he was waiting on his recones and thats been awhile
Last I talked to Gary its not going to be the same woofers people think, and more power. And yea Jacobs score was with the V1s he said the V2s didn't like anything over 50hz which that box was tuned around.

I'll definitely be there, I'm only 20 minutes away, stoked. This will likely be my first competition, don't know if I'll compete, but I'll be there for the show. all the classes and what not confuse me.

Single 10", in the trunk of a sedan, on 1200w, stock alt and no extra batteries. Where does that land me?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.