2 x 375W

Bridge Power RMS @ 4 Ohm

1 x 530W

Bridge Power RMS @ 2 Ohm

1 x 750W

Dimensions

353mm x 180mm x 58mm

Price:

100.2 - $275 ea. + shipping (these sell @ $450 + ea.)

160.2 - $400 + shipping (these sell @ $600 + ea.)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+ shipping

Would make a PACKAGE DEAL for all 3

i only took one amp out (100.2) to take pictures.. if someone truly interested, i can take pics of the 160.2 as well..

xseries11.jpg

xseries9.jpg

xseries6.jpg

xseries5.jpg

xseries4.jpg

xseries3.jpg

xseries2.jpg

xseries12.jpg

ok to be fair to all.. ive been trying to stay in order of PM's received, but have gotten toooooo many "im trying to gather funds", "i want bad, but me and wife arguing" , "hold me on list, im convincing the other half" and a dozen other reasons, so im telling others "sale pending, etc.....", well its hurting me more than helping me.. As im confusing the hell out of myself, LOL... I have so many PM's, its hard going back and finding them... SOOOOOOOOO

Who every pays is the one who is getting.... Up to the point you pay its OPEN game for anyone else.. , now of course i will give you a few minutes to pay, once you say you want, but 15 minutes later, you aint paid, its the next guys if he wants... Im just trying to alleviate all the hassles..

a FEW available still, contact me with what i have left.. NO tire kickers... as im selling!

ok to be fair to all.. ive been trying to stay in order of PM's received, but have gotten toooooo many "im trying to gather funds", "i want bad, but me and wife arguing" , "hold me on list, im convincing the other half" and a dozen other reasons, so im telling others "sale pending, etc.....", well its hurting me more than helping me.. As im confusing the hell out of myself, LOL... I have so many PM's, its hard going back and finding them... SOOOOOOOOO
Who every pays is the one who is getting.... Up to the point you pay its OPEN game for anyone else.. , now of course i will give you a few minutes to pay, once you say you want, but 15 minutes later, you aint paid, its the next guys if he wants... Im just trying to alleviate all the hassles..

a FEW available still, contact me with what i have left.. NO tire kickers... as im selling!
Hey I just got your PM and sent you the info. Check your PM and get back to me thanks.

Hey I just got your PM and sent you the info. Check your PM and get back to me thanks.
no, your all good.... i replied on yours already.. i think im having a little lag on the computer, overdue for a defrag...

i have a single 100.2 amp.... just ONE.. pm me if interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tallc

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Tallc
tx
Start date
Participants