Is this possible?

2023 LTZ

CarAudio.com Exclusive
USA
Enthusiasts, I’ve been thinking about using those rf p3 12s for some kind of enclosure I may be able to add to my Samsung tv + soundbar. Is it a practical thought of integrating those 2 12s into my “home theater” set up?
The 8” that it came w brings out the lows pretty well yet if I were able to power, amp and bluetooth connect these 12s to my surround I believe that would be killer!
Are there ways to power those subs w their p1000, or am I having to get a receiver having its on amplification to get them booming? They’re 4ohm 600w. Getting them to 8ohm is likely required. If this is possible how might I pair them via bt to the source?
I’d like to house them in my substantial ottoman. This may require having its own structure w in and I understand that.

It's easily possible, but not easily practical, aesthetically pleasant, or efficient.

It is as easy as adding a dc power supply (i like megawatt power supplies). You will have to take 120vac, then convert it to 12vdc, then invert it to your driver's power level.

Your easiest move is to find drivers that have the same impedance as your current drivers but with higher efficiency (spl).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...