SOLD Is this guy an honest seller?

i have some advice for anybody who wants to sell or buy, have the seller sell to you via ebay, have them put up a private auction, then have them pay the insertion fee for ebay, if you sell something for 200 the fee might be like 4 dollars, wh ich isnt a lot to pay for assurance that you wont be robbed, and besides that, i dont think a theif is gonna rob you when ebay has his or her personal info.

I've never bought anything from him personally, but I know alot of people who have, in summary dreid is a good honest guy in my books. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by lamontjersey i have some advice for anybody who wants to sell or buy, have the seller sell to you via ebay, have them put up a private auction, then have them pay the insertion fee for ebay, if you sell something for 200 the fee might be like 4 dollars, wh ich isnt a lot to pay for assurance that you wont be robbed, and besides that, i dont think a theif is gonna rob you when ebay has his or her personal info.

you don;t even have to do that cuz I won;t, I refuse, I have too much time in this game for that, I have tons of refs, I have done 10's of thousands of dollars worth of transactions online, i have over 250+ refs I can give out, 13+ on ebay, I am a member of a very loud/well known team, I am a mod in 6 sections on splenduro.com!!

I think thats about it lol

thanks guys, I only smell Jmac after a long hard day of selling on the net lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ridered36

10+ year member
Dont bufu rabid squirrels
ridered36
Knoxville, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date