Is this a good deal?

Master69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9037632&type=product&id=1218011393973

i just found this it seems like a good deal but ill let you experts decide

olspage.jsp

No I wouldn't consider that a good deal. A horrible box that's going to sound like shit and that's probably the absolute lowest line Fusion has. I would rather save up a little more money and be able to get something alot better.

are you saying it will sound like crap compared to like top of the line or it will just ****? becuase im looking for something ok not something top of the line, will i be getting what im paying for?

alright will someone put together a sub/aamp that i should get for 200-250?
its going to have to be more than $250 if you piece it together here. take in mind you would need an enclosure (that you could build yourself) and a wiring kit. just look around in the classifieds and see your options. it will save money in the long run considering once you put a subwoofer in, more often than not your going to want mooaarr.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9037632&type=product&id=1218011393973
i just found this it seems like a good deal but ill let you experts decide

olspage.jsp
I'm no expert, but i have tried a lot of different equipment. If i were you i would not waste my money. You could buy door speakers and have better sound than that thing is going to give you.

To find something that will last for a little while i would spend no less than $100 on a subwoofer and no less than $150 on an amplifier, new. You can find great deals on used equipment for sure. Knukonceptz has cheap wiring kits, and wood and glue will be about $30.

EDIT: this is a decent little sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.