is this a G MOTOR??

Wow talk about false advertising. He has a double stack in the pics but also the triple stack g off dd's website
yeah thats what i told him and he said summin about how the triple stack magnet is the z motor...and how he competes and whatnot...i was like wtF?

this is what he told me

I think you are thinking of the z motor. Mine match the pics on their website. They came right from dd in oklahoma? So you might be mistaken. I compete in spl competitions aND i BOUGHT THEM FOR THAT. But I got picked up by another company. Also I think you can get a triple stack upgrade for like 1000.00 bucks from dd. I am pretty informed in car audio. So maybe do a little reserch. But the woofers with the upgrades cost in the ball park of 799.00 so show me what motor you are thinking and I will let you know what it is.

Thank you Curtis1993

its a f motor with g soft parts. he probly blew a f motor one competing and sent them into dd for g soft part recones

thats a f motor and is identical to the picture he hosted

its a f motor with g soft parts. he probly blew a f motor one competing and sent them into dd for g soft part recones
thats a f motor and is identical to the picture he hosted

yes...

and lol at that guy saying that you can get a triple stack upgrade from DD

I should put a motor boot on my D magnet and call it a G. I bet that'd work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.