is the soundstream 2500d good?

Groundpounder22
10+ year member

bassbeast22
I have the chance to buy a soundstream 2500d. Now ive been doing some research and I see theres 2 verions of this amp one says 5000 max. The other one day 2500 rms. Witch both ads on ebay say 2500 rms. They look the same. The only differnce I could find is the remote input. The one I can get the remote is in the middle of the power and ground. The other one the remote can be found to the left of the power and ground. So my question is. Is there a differnce. I can get this amp for 220. It was only used for 2 weeks. Hes got all papers n box bassknob. What do you think of the amp? It will be powering 2 americanbass xfl dual 4s. Wired @ ohm.

They have been clamped and been proven to do close to, if not rated wattage at 14.4v. There's a thread on caco where a guy clamped his starting at .5 ohms rising to 2ohms and he saw 2000w @ 12v.

If you're interested in buying, I've got one for sale at the moment.

I didnt get the amp. For now im sticking with my 1500 watt audiopipe. Im powering one sub for now anyways. However im looking to buy another 1500 auiopipe. Let me know if you know somebody thsts selling one cheap. Thanx for ur guy's input!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

they put out around 1100-1200real power they only have 55 amp fets and u can get it modded with 105 amp fets and it will put out 2k clean power

I'm not a fan of any of the new SS products personally. They do "ok", but better can be purchased. If you get one though, I'm sure you will be just fine with it.

^ lol it dose rated or very close...
i can put you in contact with some one who had been in amp repair for years that has benched a **** loadof them to give info and tell u people real numers on that amp

i can put you in contact with some one who had been in amp repair for years that has benched a **** loadof them to give info and tell u people real numers on that amp
Plenty of people have clamped them themselves and have proven they do very close to rated at 14.4v. you did this same shit in my f/s thread. These amps are not overrated by over 1000w, like you're claiming.

you think it only dose 1500 lmfao
Yeah, and what really pissed me off is that he was saying this same stuff in my F/S thread where I was trying to sell one of these. These amps have been benched and proven to put out 2000w at 12v, add 2.4v to that and there's your 2500w. If this amp doesn't put out 2500w, it's because your electrical is lacking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.