Is RAM_designs a scammer?

Give him some more time man. Sometimes things come up and I can understand you being nervous. He should definitely take the time to give you an update. Id give the man til the weekend before you get too nervous. He seems reputable, im sure he will get back to you soon.

I have had dealings with him before and found him to be a good dude. I am sure this is another case if him getting behind or a personal issue, which is not an excuse for poor communication, but I am 99.99% sure you will be fine in the very near future.

Naw man, Ram is the man. I just got a batt from him the other day. He said he is shipping Monday, which he probably did. It is now Wednesday. Wait to at least Friday to worry. He is on FB, you may be able to hit him up there. But I would buy from him again without hesitation.

Everyone thinks everyone is a scammer these days.
Nervous about getting caught? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Everyone thinks everyone is a scammer these days.
I had someone worried about me being a scammer when I told him I would ship by 5 pm. I got a PM at 5:05 asking if I had shipped them yet and was worried. Really 5 minutes?

Nervous about getting caught? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

I sold my very first thing to mast240. He didnt even ask to see pictures from it. So i think im a pretty trustworthy guy.

Hey pieper i see you live in iowa. DO you go to any comps? Im knew and i know of a couple people who go to local comps but that is it.

He's a good guy but very busy. If he said he's shipping he shipped. I bought a battery from him a couple months back and didn't receive a tracking number, I asked him on FB and he sent it too me very quickly. Battery arrived the following day. Rest assured you'll receive your batteries.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

brooklynjoy2008

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
brooklynjoy2008
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies