Is it Worth It???

First of all, I do not have the money to put a turbo in even though that would be pretty nice. Plus, I am not racing so I wouldn't use it to the full potential. As for the manual swap, those are at least 1k and I just so no think that is worth it. I think that I will put in my system, but otherwise I am not sure.
Good Luck...Tegs can get pretty loud.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I am not looking to get super power because I am not planing on racing. This is more of an everyday car that I just want to look nice, handle decnetly, and sound good. So, would it still be worth putting in a system, and then maybe work on the looks and stuff? Let me know wht you guys think.
NO, BUT WHAT I'M SAYING IS IF YOU ARE GONNA SPEND THE MONEY FOR A TURBO, INSTEAD DO THE ENGINE SWAP, SO IN THE FUTURE YOU CAN ADD MORE STUFF. ITS JUST A WASTE OF MONEY FOR A TURBO FOR THAT ENGINE.

SO, IF YOU WANT OPINIONS, MINE IS IF YOU SAY YOU DONT WANT TO RACE IT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, KEEP IT THE WAY IT IS, AND PUT A SYSTEM IN IT.

IF YOU GET BORED W/ THAT, YOU CAN ALWAYS SELL THE SYSTEM, AND GO FOR SPEED/POWER......JUST GET RID OF THAT ENGINE FIRST........ITS TRULY A WASTE OF MONEY TO TURBO IT. THE ONLY WAY TO SEE PERFORMANCE OUTTA IT, IS TO SPEND LIKE $5K, AND COMPLETELY WORK IT TO THE BALLS.......THEN YOU ARE PUSHING THE POWER A SLIGHTLY MODDED VTEC WOULD BE PUSHING.

SO......

VTEC AND MODS, OR STOCK ENGINE AND BANGIN SYSTEM......

GOOD LUCK

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.