Is Grounding rca's at DSP ground ok?

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I've had a weird issue with noise for a while now. Over time made several upgrades that have not solved the issue. All grounds are good and the slight noise I'm getting seems to be from tweeters, and it's not always present. More when there is just a vocal on its own with no music. Just certain parts of certain songs I hear it. When the music comes in with the vocals, the noise goes awa, or at least it's getting drowned out. Im using knu konceptz krystal rca. I have the main rca from hu to DSP, and 3 short ones from DSP to amps. All the same type of rca. I have tried Grounding rca's to hu. Made no difference. Was wondering if I should try grounding rca anywhere else like maybe at my DSP input using its ground. Open to suggestions before I drop $50 and swap out rca and try nvx brand.

likely not an RCA problem.

likely the noise is being drowned out.

get a 0 bit track (pure silence) to play and see if the noise is present at all times in the background and if it varies with amp gain and/or HU volume.

likely not an RCA problem.
likely the noise is being drowned out.

get a 0 bit track (pure silence) to play and see if the noise is present at all times in the background and if it varies with amp gain and/or HU volume.
Where would I find that type of track? Also I get a quick little thump from subs when the amps turn on. You think it's related ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.