Irragi or Singer

Mike Waters
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Need a new alt and was wondering your opinions and why on Irragi or Singer Alts. I have a Singer currently but have had the regulator go out and get replaced then I noticed my voltage was staying Super high. I took a look around to see what it could be and noticed one of my New XS Power D3100's had swelled so big I was scared to touch it, looked like it was about to blow! Talked to Mike and he said it could be the battery that messed up the regulator or it could have been the regulator that messed up the battery, No way to tell. Either way Mike has always been there to answer my questions so customer service is Good with him. What's your guy's opinions?

I don't think Iraggi is around anymore. I could be wrong tho. Other people might know what happened better than me. I would go with Excessive Amperage. Cheaper than their competitors.

Irragi is definitely around been chatting with him a little bit. He has a trade in program and says for $158 plus my old Singer alt he will build me a new one and ship it back to me. Singer is quoting me a lot more but money isn't an option it's more about the quality of the product.

Irragi is definitely around been chatting with him a little bit. He has a trade in program and says for $158 plus my old Singer alt he will build me a new one and ship it back to me. Singer is quoting me a lot more but money isn't an option it's more about the quality of the product.
No harm intended, just that I haven't heard/seen anybody that has Iraggi alts anymore. Going with a diff brand for known reasons is usual the case. Think there may have been some issues in the past between customers/Iraggi.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Mike Waters

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Mike Waters
Middleburg, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date