Ipod Raffle....

Participant count
  • Participant list

mx519
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey guys, I'm not going to lie. I'll tell you out front this if for my personal motocross team. I recieved an IPOD on Christmas, in which the original purpose was to hook up to my head unit. I also recieved a Alpine head unit though. So I've decided to Raffle this off to raise money for our motocross team.

So this is the Ipod Mini 4 gig. Walmarts cost is 249.00 new. It is grey, hasn't even been charged since I recieved it. Tickets will be 5.00. There will be 75 tickets sold. It will come with everything new in the box such as usb port cable to charge and transfer songs, headphones, 1 year warranty card, and head phones.

If anyone knows how to poste pictures on here, and has time, pm me your email, and I'll email some pictures over to you right away.

Hey guys, I'm not going to lie. I'll tell you out front this if for my personal motocross team. I recieved an IPOD on Christmas, in which the original purpose was to hook up to my head unit. I also recieved a Alpine head unit though. So I've decided to Raffle this off to raise money for our motocross team.
So this is the Ipod Mini 4 gig. Walmarts cost is 249.00 new. It is grey, hasn't even been charged since I recieved it. Tickets will be 5.00. There will be 75 tickets sold. It will come with everything new in the box such as usb port cable to charge and transfer songs, headphones, 1 year warranty card, and head phones.

If anyone knows how to poste pictures on here, and has time, pm me your email, and I'll email some pictures over to you right away.

you might end up selling it, i dont think you'll raise up enough money just for a ipod raffle, not a bad idea but i dont think many people will join in. If its not open and still BNIB sell it for 250 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mx519

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mx519
Jonesboro,Ar
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies