Not open for further replies.

Silver-N-Black
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SoCal
Item(s) for Sale:

iPhone - Sprint 16GB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Phone is used, back cover is coming off. I sure you could glue it or just but a back cover. Phone works great, home key is a bit sticky.

Price:

100 shipped.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm thats weird t mobile just merged with metro pcs here and are totally against Sprint! lol cuz sprint gave away all the free iphones and everybody just never paid their bill and put their free iphone on metro pcs for 35 bucks a month! lol i know sprint tried to buy tmobile for 32 mil or bil, but that would account as a monopoly and everything would be regulated....

any how any trades on the phone?

hmmm thats weird t mobile just merged with metro pcs here and are totally against Sprint! lol cuz sprint gave away all the free iphones and everybody just never paid their bill and put their free iphone on metro pcs for 35 bucks a month! lol i know sprint tried to buy tmobile for 32 mil or bil, but that would account as a monopoly and everything would be regulated....

any how any trades on the phone?
What do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Silver-N-Black

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Silver-N-Black
SoCal