Unlocked on Baseband 01.59.00 with latest UltraSn0w 1.2.7

Kensington PowerGuard Backup Battery Case with charging cable

Original Box & Paperwork

Original Power Cord, Wall Plug & Head Phones

Cydia Installed

Installous Installed

TomTom Navigation App Installed

3. Description/Condition:

These iPhones were my mine and my wifes personal phones but we got our 5s last week so these need to go. We have owned them since they were new and are both in great condition. Both were taken out of the box and put directly into cases with screen protectors. There is very minimal scratching to the casings and the screens are both flawless. Both phones operate 100% correctly.

Both phones are jailbroken with the latest RedSn0W 0.9.14b2 on iOS 5.1.1. They are both on the rare baseband 01.59.00 so were able to be unlocked with the latest UltraSn0w version 1.2.7. These were originally AT&T phones but can now be used with any carrier you wish.

Both phones come with battery backup cases. These cases have been great beuase they will give you an additional 4-6 hours of battery life. When the phones are at about 10% just switch them on and it will take you back up to 50%-60%. The regular batteries on both phones are great but when you don't have access to a power source these are a life saver. They original cost over $60 each.

Both phones include the original box, power cord, wall charger and headphones. All the original paperwork is included as well.

Both phones come with Cydia and Installous preinstalled so you can download pretty much anything you want. This is the feature I will miss most until the jailbreak is ready for the 5. There is an endless amount of tweeks and themes available on Cydia and almost any app you want from the App Store is available for free on Installous. Both phones come with the TomTom Navigation App preinstalled.

Both phones have been cleared and had their free space zero'd out with iWipe so they are basically like new and ready to go. Just insert your sim card and start making calls, texts and playing on the internet.

4. Price: :

$350 each shipped and insured

The first buyer will also recieve and Apple brand A/V cable. This has audio and video out right from the dock connector. An extra $40 value..

4b. Trades:

The only trades I would be interested in would be big motors like the TRF, 4hp, ect.

5. Pictures:

Both Phones

IMG_0008.jpg

iPhone 4 #1

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

iPhone 4 #2

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To bad there not 4s's. Lol
These can do pretty much everything a 4s can do. I also forgot to mention that iPhone #1 has Siri preinstalled on it as well. I can add it to iPhone #2 before shipment at the request of the buyer.

All reasonable offers will be listened to. A phone with these specs without the original box & accessories and battery case sold on eBay yesterday for $375.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

OldSchoolRF

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
OldSchoolRF
Kentuckiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies