ipad pro head unit build up with HD bird view DVR system

Participant count
  • Participant list

snosrfr

hello,

i'm trying to find some good set up/build info to use my ipad pro as my Jeep's head unit (music/video, streaming, waze, camera feeds, hands-free etc).

i tried to search the general, and a couple of specific forums, but keep getting the same error and zero results...

i've found a couple somewhat informative uploads on youtube, but nothing covering a total head unit replacement. i have zero use for uconnect headset in my 2013 Jeep JK, and am looking to pull it and use that space for qauges. i have a ram mount attached to my inner rollcage to support my ipad pro (12.9") and would like to get some advice on what i need to get to use this as my single interface unit.

Specifically, what equipment i need to purchase, and how to integrate HD bird view camera's and a security DVR system into it.

thanks in advance for the info!

-snosrfr

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.