Ionakron- Scammer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Knowmadic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So I bought a headunit from Ionakron a little over a week ago. He created a shipping label two days after I bought it, and said he'd drop it off the next day. 5 Days go by and no updates so I contact him and he said PayPal messed up his label and he had to go pay additional fees at USPS sorting facility and it would be shipped tomorrow. Two days go by and no shipping update. I contacted USPS and they said they haven't received a package. Escalating my dispute on PayPal to a claim today, what a waste of time.

Deal Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/head-unit-classifieds/569223-kenwood-excelon-kdc-x996.html

PayPal Picture: http://i.imgur.com/VzWBBJS.png

Could just be a slow shipper you dont know that hes a scammer yet.

What usps did you contact and what did you ask them?

I've contacted him and he informed me that "i went in to the sorting facility to pay more because apparently paypal messed up with the amount, it will be shipping tomorrow guarenteed". USPS told me on the phone if it made it to a sorting facility it would have updated the status of the shipment to Received/Accepted. The package hasn't even touched a USPS facility yet. That message was on the 22nd.

Update: PayPal Claim was filed on the 26th and still no reply to either messages or to the PayPal claim. Means I'll automatically win but my time is wasted and I have to find a new HU..

Update: PayPal Claim was filed on the 26th and still no reply to either messages or to the PayPal claim. Means I'll automatically win but my time is wasted and I have to find a new HU..
Come to that show man! Ill get you on the right track!

Buy my sony head unit. 25+ shipping. So like 32 it 33. Like new.

Come to that show man! Ill get you on the right track!
I was actually trying to get out there to that today but you never got back to me on the details! Hopefully we can coordinate something in the future.

Update: PayPal ruled in my favor today after I called them asking for an update. Seller never shipped the item, still hasn't shipped the item or replied. It's a shame people gotta be that way.

I was actually trying to get out there to that today but you never got back to me on the details! Hopefully we can coordinate something in the future.

Update: PayPal ruled in my favor today after I called them asking for an update. Seller never shipped the item, still hasn't shipped the item or replied. It's a shame people gotta be that way.
So buy mine damnit!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Knowmadic

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Knowmadic
Winchester, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied