Interior neons

depends, what you looking for? strips or single leds? and what color
Strips really to begin with..my truck is burgandy so I'm assumin the closest color is red..also, if you or anybody else has any ideas on to how I could find a set of lights that resemble the hyper white tint of leds that I could slide into my old dimmed out yellow overheads that'd be great as well...

Strips really to begin with..my truck is burgandy so I'm assumin the closest color is red..also, if you or anybody else has any ideas on to how I could find a set of lights that resemble the hyper white tint of leds that I could slide into my old dimmed out yellow overheads that'd be great as well...
http://www.oznium.com/flexible-5mm-led-dome

I replaced my dome light with one of those...nice and bright and the neutral white looks good.

i say 12 inch ccfls from oznium in white, you can use 1 tube under each footwell if your car isnt that wide. and use another kit for under the seats and find the el lighting strips for ambient lighting like mercedes and cts and i think the 2010 lacrosse uses them but they are blueish

What's polarg? Also thanks for the link bigwheel
Another way of avoiding the expensive LED's. For example my car, my front dome was around 12 bucks and it came with 2 light bulbs. If i went with the LED's its going to cost me around 35 bucks. LED's are brighter though. The polarg lights are still brighter then an average amber light bulb.

PolargM24_2.jpg

IMG_5050.jpg

IMG_5056-1.jpg

It might or might not fit. If it doesn't fit, then the best and safe way is to go with the LED's. So do some research on the size and the watts, before you buy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CMattox23

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CMattox23
Delmar,MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date