Installer/Sales positions in Northern Virginia

Participant count
  • Participant list

mysafeandsound
10+ year member

Safe & Sound in Manassas and Chantilly, VA is seeking full time installers and salesmen.

Instead of my usual list of requirements, I'm going to tell you what we can do for you:

What do we have to offer?

1. Job Security. Safe & Sound has been in business since 1993 and has grown ever since with record sales, our best years in the middle of recession. We have a very low employee turn over because we pick the right guys and keep them happy.

2. Work place pride. I'd like to think we're in the top twenty in the country, selling custom work over prefab, doing installs the right way not just because we should but because we like to.

3. We listen to you. Boss ever say "nah we don't need that"? We have the opposite attitude, if installers like it, it will sell. We stock the best of everything and are always looking for something new and exciting.

4. We care about you. 100% Employer paid healthcare, of course you can opt out if you already have something.

5. Top pay. Per Mobile Electronics Magazine's most recently published stats, we're paying the highest salaries in the country.

6. Not too big. Two stores and growing, yes there's structure but it's not a corporate atmosphere, you still have some control of where the company is going.

Please check us out at Safe and Sound | Manassas Car Audio and Video Experts 20109 or facebook.com/mysafeandsound. The gallery includes showroom and bay pics and of course the work we do. Please send a basic resume to rich@mysafeandsound.com and/or call my cell at 703-928-1214. Please contact me with questions instead of asking them here. Thanks.

Tags: jobs, employment, east coast, Virginia, career, salary, hiring, openings

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.