InhumanAcura built me a box.

Participant count
  • Participant list

TwistedMovistar
10+ year member

I'm So Konfuzed
This box is way past what words can describe. first of all the box is for a 12

2.3 cubic foot tuned to 30.

the front has two peices of MDF on the front so the sub sits flush with the box(VERRY NICE)

the edges are rounded out on the box perfectly.

i asked him to put in two terminals and they are also flawless.

the whole entire box on the outside has been sanded.

the inside has been worked on also( i don't know what it is but looks like fiberglass)

no screwes are above the box itself.

He responded to all pm's that i sent rapidly. he is the type of person that you wish you could buy anything from. as far as boxes i would NEVER CHOOSE ANOTHER BUILDER! He is the best. I STRONGY URGE YOU TO BUY BOXES FROM HIM!!!

Quality is a 15/10

Service is a 25/10

Pics will come soon.

This box is way past what words can describe. first of all the box is for a 122.3 cubic foot tuned to 30.

the front has two peices of MDF on the front so the sub sits flush with the box(VERRY NICE)

the edges are rounded out on the box perfectly.

i asked him to put in two terminals and they are also flawless.

the whole entire box on the outside has been sanded.

the inside has been worked on also( i don't know what it is but looks like fiberglass)

no screwes are above the box itself.

He responded to all pm's that i sent rapidly. he is the type of person that you wish you could buy anything from. as far as boxes i would NEVER CHOOSE ANOTHER BUILDER! He is the best. I STRONGY URGE YOU TO BUY BOXES FROM HIM!!!

Quality is a 15/10

Service is a 25/10

Pics will come soon.
everything that twisted said...the quality of his boxes are just amazing and he keeps in good contact. Very fast to provide the latest news and also did the flush mount for me. Finish was excellent and I am recommending all my friends who need custom boxes to him. Definitely would go to him again if I ever need another box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TwistedMovistar

10+ year member
I'm So Konfuzed
TwistedMovistar
South Memphis, Tennessee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies