Infinity Reference 1230w Subwoofer

i think the rms on them is only like 300. my first subs were 1232w's and i had them on my p1250d @ 1 ohm, in ~ 1 cubic ft per chamber box. you should think about something else if you have 2000 wrms.

They sound decent, depending on what you pay for them. I have one now and it does pretty good but the box isnt sealed. I have some air leaks b/c I had to make a spacer for them to fit in the box and I didnt seal it up b/c its not my box. Im waiting till i get my new car before i build a box for it. I paid about $6 for mine plus $20 for shipping. Well worth the price for what i paid. Yeah i ment to say the watts are only 300. i blew my first one with a 600 watt amp so 2000 will be a lil much for those subs.

They sound decent, depending on what you pay for them. I have one now and it does pretty good but the box isnt sealed. I have some air leaks b/c I had to make a spacer for them to fit in the box and I didnt seal it up b/c its not my box. Im waiting till i get my new car before i build a box for it. I paid about $6 for mine plus $20 for shipping. Well worth the price for what i paid. Yeah i ment to say the watts are only 300. i blew my first one with a 600 watt amp so 2000 will be a lil much for those subs.
I currently have 2 of them in a bandpass, running off of a boss pt3000. They hit hard, sound great, even after all this time. Just don't turn your gains sky high. Listen to them, if they are getting messed up, you'll hear it... turn down the volumes, adjust your amp, you'll be fine.

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...