Infinity Kappa FOUR vs Rockford Fosgate R600-4d

sbuch22

In the market for a 4 channel to push my new components. Really want a sundown 100.4 but I'm not in the mood to pay that kind of money.

So Iv narrowed it down to the Infinity Kappa FOUR and the Rockford R600-4d.

Both seem to have great reviews and I could snatch them for about $230-$240

So if anybody has any input on these or any other 4 channel amp in the same price range that pushes about 100-125 watts per channel I would appreciate it! Thank you!

I ran a Kappa One for a short time. The Kappa amplifiers are absolutely beautiful and smaller than some newer class D amplifiers. I think you'd have no regrets about picking the Kappa Four if it had to be one of those two amplifiers.

For a bit less money we offer Precision Power i1000.4 and P900.4. They both make more power than those amplifiers. You would also get a 90 day warranty from Precision Power if you buy from us. I can't get the Kappa Four anymore.

Thanks for the input guys! Ill probably end up going with the FOUR.

However does that Lanzar actually put out rated power? If it does it would way overpower my image dynamics ctx65cs components. Looks like a sweet amp tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.