Infinite baffle 2 12"s

Participant count
  • Participant list

Blown Camaro

So I build this infinite baffle board that takes the place of the trunk divider. It has 2 12" Kicker Free Airs that are firing forwards. It is basically a big rectangle that will be sealed on all sides. HOWEVER, I cannot easily seal the other side of the trunk hinge mounts as these are covered with curved plastic trim panels. Can I just sound deaden these with a Dynamat type product or do I have to remove them and somehow build sealed extensions behind the panels? If I do this, should I cut a vent or make a port in the board between the subwoofers? The air has to escape somewhere when I close the trunk lid!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.