infamous_e46's feedback thread

all i can say about this douche is that even though he got scammed on the original sale of double din from 90 accordman and then sold to me unknowingly,infamous still bought me a brand new one to make the problem go away..he is by far the best mexican i have ever dealt with and maybe one day he will have my baby and we can move to nova scotia and run through the woods naked and sword fight..until then thanks bean bag for your support

lol pinches cochinos ^^^^

ay guess what? i found your feedback page.

good guy right here, thinks he can spit rhymes but i'll kill this nig anyday lol jk. he sold me a optima battery, looked like in good condition from the pics he sent me. ill see when it gets to me tho, my terrorist friend has the batt right now.

thanks jose, ill update this puta when i get the batt sometime in jan.

thanks and this niqqa ^^^ has a gucci mane pdiddy voice kinda soulja boy style soo yeaaaaa
Hating ass nig haha ay yo i got the battery **** looks clean as phuck. thanks for the ring terminals, those are clean too. will do business with joos agin. great guy here, i highly recommend him.

bought his solid audio F2500D. Clean amp. Great dude to deal with/ packs his goods right unlike plenty of other stupid fuckers on here.

great buyer here

dood payed with an e-check.....but i let it slide cuz i hear he has a nice can

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Trustworthy honest buyer. We had a deal. He paid for shipping. I sent items. He promised to pay for them in a timely manner. He did so, I have been paid in full. He also stayed in contact during the whole transaction which made me comfortable he would not break our deal. I would not hesitate to do business with him again and neither should you.

good guy here bought an amp from him fast shipping and good communication through out the transaction wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again

great guy here sold me his autotek mm and was even kind enough to hold it for me while the echeck cleared....shipped it thursday and showed up friday morning....good guy here

Bought a set of speakers from him and am very happy with the transaction. Once paid he promptly supplied a tracking number and even insured it. Speakers arrived just as they were described. Very good guy to deal with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies