Indo Audio

jellyfish420
10+ year member

i design boxes .......
STL ill side
i just wanted to share my bad experiance with everyone. i recently got a p860mp off of thier ebay store.the auctions said in stock, ready to ship. and thier email said will ship out tonite. well a week later i still hadn't gotten it so i email them to find out what is going on and they tell me they are still waiting on thier shipment from pioneer. so a couple more days pass and nothing so i write back and they said that they'll be in the next day. well 2 more days pass so i write them and tell them i want my money back. and they send me another email that they'll be in, in the next couple of days. also mind you that none of the emails that i recieved from them were more than 3-4 words. very impersonal and just plain rude! well once i told them i wanted my $ back i didn't get any emails back! i wrote them like 5 times in 2 days and not one email back. i ended up going to paypal and they got my money back for me w/ an email that said "heres your money...but if you want to shop w/ us you can have $20 off." then the next day they email me it says "p860mp in stock, please resend FULL payment, will ship immediatly"

yes they even underlined full. i wouldn't buy there again.

one day i was in a memphis dealers shop looking at relative prices and the dealer there told me about the "brand new amps" Indo audio has. Indo audio hasn't purchased new amps from memphis in 6 years he said, yet they somehow get thier hands on refurbished ones and i guess tthats what the sell. fcuking *****s,,,,,

I got a fu(ked up xenon 1200.1 from indo audio, the thing worked for a month or so then just burned up, it always smelled bad.... he pretty much told me there was nothing he would do...

i started a big thread on sounddomain about indo. there were lots of complaints from others. indoaudio even came in on the thread b/c it was showing up on google or something and gave some bs. basically what happened with me is that my amp broke after a couple of months. they offer their own warranty so i send it to them. i dont get my amp back for months. i contacted maxxsonics (it was a hifonics amp) and they contacted indo audio. i received a new amp from indo a week or so later. they are the worst when it comes to customer service but they do have really low prices and their stuff is new (not refurbished). sometimes i am tempted to buy from them again but so far ive managed to restrain myself.

I got a fu(ked up xenon 1200.1 from indo audio, the thing worked for a month or so then just burned up, it always smelled bad.... he pretty much told me there was nothing he would do...
not defending indo audio or anything since ive never bought anything from them but i think it was jus one of the xenons from the original bad batch....mine did the same thing....but i was forewarned by my installer that it was possible it could be one of the defective ones but there was no way to know for sure....turns out it was and i had no warranty since i didnt buy authorized //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif ....probably wont ever buy a xenon online again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jellyfish420

10+ year member
i design boxes .......
jellyfish420
STL ill side
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies