10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Audiobahn Immortal 15 inch subwoofers

These are the "BIG BOYS"!

2250 rms each

Quad 2 ohm subs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New (only opened to inspect for ant damage)

Got em from a buddy who planned on using them in an install before he wrecked his car, They have been sitting in the closet ever since.

Price:

$400 + shipping for the pair or possible trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays actual shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Will put up a pic with user name/date in the morning.

Text or call me for faster response my cell is (904)307-9063

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they will my old audiobahn sound qs took my rf t1500bdcp like a champ. Never got smelly. They made good subs for what they were.
I've owned a few older audiobahn subs and they took rates if not more I had some tens the ultra excursion I put almost 1k a peice into daily and some alum Qs that did nice

Mine were 2 10 alum sound qs. I tested both on my rf amp at 3 ohm seeing well over the rated 800 and never had a problem. Sold one to two different ppl and both still abuse them today. Not to mention that they r true show pieces. Glws op.

they will take all of 2400 each. My buddy ran immortal 12 off a a2300hct for 3 years daily at .5 ohm without a problem. he isnt gentle with his equipment.

My bad guys. Sorry OP I didnt realize that 2250 was rms. Again though I have heard these are really decent subs. AND!! Id still run them inverted. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.