Image dynamics

Participant count
  • Participant list

Below20hzonly
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Does anyone run image dynamics xs65 comps, I installed mine about a week ago, and from what ive read the tweets are suppose to be pretty tame but i cant seem to tame them down enough they still sound really bright even with most of my EQ settings from 3k and up at like -4 on my Pioneer 80 prs, should I switch the tweeter antenuation to +6db instead of +12db on the crossover, any help would be much appreciated thanks.

That's probably your problem, then. For the short term until you can figure out a better location (i.e. a-pillars aimed), I'd see if you can tweak down your 8KHz and 16KHz range on your EQ.

ok man thanks alot im going to try to find another place for sure just dont know where

That's probably your problem, then. For the short term until you can figure out a better location (i.e. a-pillars aimed), I'd see if you can tweak down your 8KHz and 16KHz range on your EQ.

You could also swap out the tweets for some Vifa Ring Radiators. Those do insanely well on-axis. That way you can keep the positioning rather than fabricating a new location. You shouldn't have a problem selling just the tweets here and recouping expenses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.