• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

radwilsons5803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale: ^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: Amp is in excellent shape mechanically, plays down to 1 ohm and puts out 600 watts plus. Cosmetically has some small flaws that arent that noticable, to me at least. Great sq amp as we all know

Price: $175 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

011_zps7effe669.jpg

013_zps6b042523.jpg

012_zps9c342f89.jpg

Another great amp from you, man. Is the wife making you clear your stash?
Thanks homie. Nah, not married, just got too much stuff! My garage can only handle so much car audio unfortunately lol

This would looks so smexy along with my Q450... sadly its not in my future. GLWS wish I could snag it.
Def would look smexy, u planning on getting rid of the q450? Either way one of us needs to have one or the other haha.

Def would look smexy, u planning on getting rid of the q450? Either way one of us needs to have one or the other haha.
Sounds like a trade offer if I ever saw one...

Thanks homie. Nah, not married, just got too much stuff! My garage can only handle so much car audio unfortunately lol

If crescendo ever gets it **** together and fixes my 1100.4c yeah ill be selling it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...