Image Dynamics 12" IDQ v2 Dual 4's

BumpinImpala
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I bought these subs years ago from a guy who had a SQ setup in his car of nothing but Image Dynamics products. I've used them every since, and they sound AMAZING, but I'm looking for a new SPL setup rather than SQ, so I need to part with these to get a whole new setup.

These were pushed with a Kicker SX650.1, which gave around 325 each (a hair over their RMS), and I never cranked them up, and I had the gain down on the amp. These are the v2 model, not the newer v3, but I haven't seen many for sale that are in this good of shape. I baby my stuff, but unfortunately the dude I bought them for had a wife who didn't and scuffed up one of them. Just cosmetic, but still, I like to say what people are getting lol.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanically - 10/10 - Never abused, and never bottomed out.

Cosmetically - One of them, the cone has some scuffs here and there (You should be able to see them on the pic.) This doesn't affect performance at all, but I want to cover all bases so someone doesn't get something they don't want, or get's an unexpected surprise when they open the box for it. The other has a VERY small cut on the cone area, which I honestly never noticed until I went to take pictures of the subs. Looking at it from an above angle (Imagine the thing is in the box, in your trunk, and you won't see it.), it's not noticeable, and it has never affected performance, but I want to include a picture of it anyway. The small cut is about an inch, maybe an inch and a half or less.

The one with the small cut has a nice cone with no noticable scuffs that I can see, so its a 8/10 cosmetically, and 10/10 mechanically.

The other with no cut, has the scuffs. So it's a 7 or 8 cosmetically, depending how you look at it. I'm not overtly **** about cosmetics, but I know some people are. Mechanically, 10/10.

Price:

$125 each + shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping shouldn't be that bad, but I've never shipped subs. I was going to buy an assload of bubblewrap and something to protect the magnet, so I'm open to suggestions. If you are local to Dalton, you can always come and pick this up and I'll throw in a sealed enclosure that was custom made for them. I don't have the measurements for it, but the guy with the SQ setup had it built to spec. It's missing one of the outside speaker terminal covers (the round ring around the speaker terminals), but it doesn't make anything loose. I would probably be able to meet in Chattanooga as well, since I go there to take my daughter to the Aquarium often.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

CppMF.jpg

vgxAC.jpg

vyfpH.jpg

pOodm.jpg

IgXpr.jpg

gmkLq.jpg

DTnP8.jpg

jCXgJ.jpg

XDc87.jpg

k4NkW.jpg

[quote name='West']Great subs, love mine.[/QUOTE]

Trying to get a hold of one now after all the hype, but have to sell one of my amps first. @West ; help a brother out and find someone who wants my PG.

I forgot to include one thing - the guy who owned these before crimped the speaker wiring onto one set of the terminals, and I can't get it off. I'm sure someone else probably can, but I don't want to bend or break anything. Forgot about that until I looked at the picture from my second post. Also realized that I had the wrong date (Went by my computers clock and it's a day off I suppose. :\

Sure, open to trades. Only downside is shipping stuff out with no $ to pay for shipping until my taxes come back, which should be the first week of Feb.

I am willing to hold the subs for someone for the right trade though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Amps - only looking for a Boston Acoustics GT-28, since I need a decent two channel with some power on tap but around 1200-1500 mono.

Subs - any SQL sub(s). Would trade both for a 15, a 12, or two tens. I don't think I can fit an 18 lol.

Really looking for an FI Q, but open to offers!

Have to pay off a ticket within the next two days, so dropping the price for that time frame.

$100 a piece + shipping (luckily these aren't some 50lbs woofers lol, so shipping shouldn't be that bad).

Bump before my court date on Monday lol. Get you some SQ goodness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Bump before my court date on Monday lol. Get you some SQ goodness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.