or something neo based

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shippig is from 14120 and not included

Item Pictures:

20120818_125016.jpg

20120818_124931.jpg

20120818_124915.jpg

more pics here :idmax 12s pictures by psychoacoustics - Photobucket

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Ooh! $250 shipped on the one from Sonic. Sweet! I just swept that last one in stock up lol. Thanks Dutchmaster, hehe, diggin' the username.

PA! How do you do sir? Questions: How well do you figure a pair of these would do receiving 2.5kW? Of course, being careful and adjusting settings via DMM and O-Scope? I realize we are talking about a pair of 2" coils here.. I've heard that they do not like when nearing, or more than 1kW a piece, but I'd like your take on it. Perhaps that was with the older versions mainly? Not sure. Or if you'd have enclosure recommendations to help them with the power? Of course, I can always turn down the settings though. I know they are impressively efficient and do not need much power, coupled with the fact that they have an immense "throw" to them should make for some great output especially in the lower frequencies being that they are SQ/SQL drivers, and it'll make for lots of air being displaced lol. I know I shouldn't necessarily be looking for output with them, but I always get that bug when driving around and wanting to turn the low end way up hehe.

Do you think it'd be better as far as SQL and "SPL," if I did three of these in an IB instead of two in optimal low tuned enclosures? Or better with three in a low tuned enclosure? However with three I don't think I'd be able to make it optimal, but it wouldn't be too much less in volume. Dang, I'd love to do four of them, then maybe with about 3.3kW available on four of them, the amount of sD, and power, would make up for have less than an optimal enclosure.

What are Crossfire XS v.2 motors worth to you sir? Are 18" Ti baskets worth anything to you as well?

Thank you,

Ron

From what I understand aren't IB usually lower output as far as db?

I've ran two off a Orion 2500d two setups ago. They were fine. Though to be honest I don't listen to a lot of deep, low bass like in rap so maybe that would make a difference.

Sonic has been running crazy deals lately on ID and no one can compete with their pricing when they slash inventory. P,us when you factor in that they are a volume dealer and get a discount on shipping that others HAVE to charge it affects price as well. 300 shipped is still a good deal for an awesome sub. Glws OP

whats nathans ?

i can get the ts specs for them if it helps? but ive never used them so i cant say how they will do in one box over another .....

thanks dumped ill pm you

dutchmaster kinda a **** move but karma is out walking around the block im sure he will knock on your door.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...