ID Chameleons... 2 ohms... g00d shiz?

Participant count
  • Participant list

emilimo701
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
those are great comps but like i said there the warrenty is non transferable. but with that said that comp set can take a clean 200 watts no problem. do you have a specific amp you want to run?

Will rides IDs dong harder than anyone on earth. Take what he says with a grain of salt. I have the receipt for them, and you can do with that receipt what you want. The warranty was never put in my name or anything like that.

Jesus Christ Will get a ****ing life man.

Great seller here, sold me some ID OEMS which might use a woofer similar to those set, except 4ohm. Would buy from again, without any doubt. If I had money I would purchase those IDs from him without thinking it twice.

if you have a problem with someone telling the truth then if you ask me your the one who has issues. i'll say the same for any company who sells products and where it says right there in the warrenty agreement that it is nontransferable. if your gonna "work the system" then work it. i'm just pointing out a FACT.

those are great comps but like i said there the warrenty is non transferable. but with that said that comp set can take a clean 200 watts no problem. do you have a specific amp you want to run?
have a Zapco 750.2 probably keeping it and using that

ya that amp will be fine just set your gains correctly and dont' clip the speakers.
as in the speakers will be fine on that amp?

i brought this up in another thread... what if i disconnected the cooling fan from that amp? Would it have thermal issues if wired to 2 ohms and pushed moderately?

i don't see why it would be a thermal problem. why would you want to disconnect the fan? and yes the speakers sh ould be fine on that amp.
cause i roll in a wagon, so it's pretty much within earshot. i can hear it when music is on low or off. probably wouldn't be a big deal to most people, but it is for me. not that my car is tomb-silent to begin with, but anything that i can control, i'd like to control

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.