Northwest Region IASCA in Colorado

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
What Class will you be in??

http://www.iasca.com/content/Formats/default.aspx

http://www.iasca.com

IASCA Competition Formats

MACS (Mobile Audio Car Show)

MACS (Mobile Audio Car Show) is a competition format designed for those who want to show off their vehicles and don’t want to get too detailed in the judging of it. Audio and Video are judged in a "car show" style judging format...

Click here to download the MACS Rules

IASCA Sound Quality Format (SQ)

This competition format focuses on Sound AND Installation quality. How good the system sounds is one thing, but what it looks like contributes to the total score. Just knowing these rules will help you understand the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY.

IASCA Sound Quality Challenge Format (SQC)

This is a contest of Sound Quality only. The installation quality is not scored at all. (Now that doesn't mean you should go around with a wack install either).

IASCA IdBL Format (IASCA dB League)

This is a test of "SPL" or Sound Pressure Level. Just how LOUD is LOUD? How much Sound Pressure can your system generate inside of the vehicle with windows shut and doors closed.

IASCA Everblast Bass Boxing Format (EBB)

Bass Boxing is the most fun of the SPL contests... 2 or 3 rounds of competition against a would be contender; first with our test track, then choose your favorite track that makes your ride sing and give your goose bumps.

IASCA Tuner Jam Format

Imagine...a car show format that actually has a scoresheet you get at the end of the competition so you know what areas you stand tall in.

so the first 2 shows you want people to pay $15 to come hang out and get tips?
They are not shows they are Tune up clinics.... the idea is to help generate intrest from people who are not aware.

Instead of complaining why not show up and be part of the solution.

They are not shows they are Tune up clinics.... the idea is to help generate intrest from people who are not aware.
Instead of complaining why not show up and be part of the solution.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif whos complaining?? I was just asking the same question everyone else would. see quote below //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm confused as hell...
Could I just show up to demo all day long?

ok sorry let me explain more... Steve sorry for the accusation.

What we will b e doing is demoing (mostly Sound Quality Vehicles) though Mike is Bringing the Burban out. the idea is to show people what Good sound is all about, and use our knowledge and experience to help people learn how to improve what they all ready have.

this is not about brand promotion, it is about promotion of good and safe sound.

We are not knocking on the SPL guys, but in the long run most people do not drive around listening to their burp machines. But being that SPL is a huge part of the Hobby, if a couple of you guys have presentable demo vehicles and would like to help out with educating people let me know.

I would consider my vehile to be a "demo vehicle". It's a daily driver, and hits the lows fairly well. Also I dont even think mine can burp for ****. I dont really like to compete. Im strictly all about playing music.

Also Steve's is an all day demo worthy setup.. Just gotta make sure his **** works.

I know another guy with 4 15's walled thats MECP certified thats all about demo'ing as well.

ok sorry let me explain more... Steve sorry for the accusation.
What we will b e doing is demoing (mostly Sound Quality Vehicles) though Mike is Bringing the Burban out. the idea is to show people what Good sound is all about, and use our knowledge and experience to help people learn how to improve what they all ready have.

this is not about brand promotion, it is about promotion of good and safe sound.

We are not knocking on the SPL guys, but in the long run most people do not drive around listening to their burp machines. But being that SPL is a huge part of the Hobby, if a couple of you guys have presentable demo vehicles and would like to help out with educating people let me know.
so all this is about safe sound and presentable cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif guess most the people i know wont be there:laugh: burp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

so all this is about safe sound and presentable cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif guess most the people i know wont be there:laugh: burp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
safe????? never heard of it.

spl ftw. burping is music if you listen close enough lol.

so what are iascas divisions? their website gave me a headache when i was trying to look for the rules...

ive got 3 15s below the window line 2 amps???

safe????? never heard of it. spl ftw. burping is music if you listen close enough lol.

so what are iascas divisions? their website gave me a headache when i was trying to look for the rules...

ive got 3 15s below the window line 2 amps???
Get outta here nephew:laugh:

you'd be setting records with your setup running in IASCA

i think pbateman should finish his ****en jetta if he knows his sq //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

It Hertz

10+ year member
Fabricating Personality
It Hertz
Albuquerque, NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date