iApex and x1le deal gone bad

Now Makeshift has offered to repair the amp for a cheap $75. x1le has offered to pitch in $25. If he was a scammer he wouldnt have even offered to help you pay to get the amp fixed when it was clearly your fault. He shouldnt even offer $25. If anything this thread shows x1le is a good seller.
This is quite possibly the best post Ive seen in this thread.

If anything this thread shows x1le is a good seller.
thanks bro

on the bright side of things, i just saved a bunch of money by switching my insurance to Geico.
made me lol

Situation is just shitty all around.

iApex is obviously a complete fking idiot, never in my life have I witnessed such blatant stupidity which must be from the very low amount of brain cells he has. Crack babies such a shame.

How's your Dakota doing? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Lmao. kinda random. I actually sold it a couple months ago. I wasn't liking only getting 12-15 mpg too much when traveling 60+ miles a day ha

Lmao. kinda random. I actually sold it a couple months ago. I wasn't liking only getting 12-15 mpg too much when traveling 60+ miles a day ha
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I never once claimed that you purposely sent me a faulty amp (at least it was not my intention to imply that), all I know is when it got here it was faulty, I tried to get it to cooperate and messed it up even further so I guess I get to take the full fault for trying to fix a problem I should have never had in the first place.
Whats your definition of majority? with around 800 views and 5 people total saying a yes or no where is the majority? 3 on your side 2 on my side

And I have no idea what I'm going to do now, i'm talking with makeshift about it right now and thinking about my options and I will gladly accept your $25 saveface donation if I end up sending it to him for repairs.
You're either a liar or just don't have any idea what you're actually typing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

wow iApex...congratulations on winning the "epic fail" award...

i think u weren't satisfied with the amp...then blew it up on purpose to just get a refnd

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

x1le

10+ year member
I'm certified.
x1le
Mass
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies