iamamp3pimp

and thats one thing i could care less about, and thats if you orangecounty or anyone else likes anything else in my van or the work ive done to it.. so save yourself time and be a **** smith to someone whos feelings might get hurt...

and about my speakers in the doors, they are only the pr6.5s and i custom painted the grills with the memphis logo because origanly they were all black and plain looking

and thats one thing i could care less about, and thats if you orangecounty or anyone else likes anything else in my van or the work ive done to it.. so save yourself time and be a **** smith to someone whos feelings might get hurt...
and about my speakers in the doors, they are only the pr6.5s and i custom painted the grills with the memphis logo because origanly they were all black and plain looking
thanks to the video, we already know you have no class. so an ugly setup like yours comes with lack of taste. just something else we can assume you lack.

Man leave him alone already. He proved his was in the right & now you are Busting Crap about his install, thats way you wont see any pic s or vidios of my install on here.

Man leave him alone already. He proved his was in the right & now you are Busting Crap about his install, thats way you wont see any pic s or vidios of my install on here.
not quite, i just chose to ignore the video and avoid the ensuing shitfest

Do either parties object to me deleting all threads regarding this transaction?

It's obvious neither one of them were trying to scam the other, just a "**** happens" kind of situation.

The video proved absolutely nothing about who was right.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif I thought mrwigglezdj was a good guy after he refunded the money, but his video makes me believe otherwise.

The video proved absolutely nothing about who was right.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif I thought mrwigglezdj was a good guy after he refunded the money, but his video makes me believe otherwise.
me too. i know robin personally so i know he's not a bad guy in the first place. if it squealed when he had it, it squealed

I don't really care who's at fault, that video was great //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Seriously. where was the scam part? I am not saying you don't have a theory, but certainly there would need to be more to the theory than he went into this hoping to get a refund out of the deal.

BTW, in my experience Iamamp3pimp is an honest injun.

I don't give a **** about what happened with the amp but awesome video way to wrap up friday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mrwigglezdj

10+ year member
bass boxing champ XD
mrwigglezdj
milton fla
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies