IA Death Penalty 12"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisson16
10+ year member

12" Dual 1 Ohm Incriminator Audio Death Penalty with spider and dual lead upgrades.

I ordered the sub on 8/10/12 and it was shipped on 8/23/12. It was probably the first of September before it was even hooked up, and was pulled out of my old car on the 29th of march when i bought a new one, if that gives you an idea of how old it is. I have the invoice along with the paperwork and decals to go along with it. Hasnt been used much.

It is in a 2.5 cube box tuned to 34hz. The box has a double baffle and has 45's in all the corners, along with fiberglass brushed along all the seams.

I will sell the sub or the sub and the box. Asking $300 plus shipping for the sub alone. If you want the box to we can work out a good price for both.

Any diffrent pics just ask. The kinetik pictured is an 1800 and is for sale to. And so is a zx2500.1.

12" Dual 1 Ohm Incriminator Audio Death Penalty with spider and dual lead upgrades.
I ordered the sub on 8/10/12 and it was shipped on 8/23/12. It was probably the first of September before it was even hooked up, and was pulled out of my old car on the 29th of march when i bought a new one, if that gives you an idea of how old it is. I have the invoice along with the paperwork and decals to go along with it. Hasnt been used much.

It is in a 2.5 cube box tuned to 34hz. The box has a double baffle and has 45's in all the corners, along with fiberglass brushed along all the seams.

I will sell the sub or the sub and the box. Asking $300 plus shipping for the sub alone. If you want the box to we can work out a good price for both.

Any diffrent pics just ask. The kinetik pictured is an 1800 and is for sale to. And so is a zx2500.1.

How much for the batt? Shipped to 40422?

Was the enclosure professionally designed, did you build it, what's the story on that?

Ever get any numbers?

Also, what are you asking for the ZX2500.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...