SOLD i want them gone...

diminishedpower
10+ year member

I Like Chicken
Iowa
Ok i got a viper 1200 for 130+ shipping thats a heck of a deal im leaving it at that, and i want to get rid of my 15 in power hx2 but wish it could be pick up because i hate all these broken subs from shipping u always say, offer on the hx2.

EDIT: Pictures below, and the amp is on hold for sale due to i have no way to test it, it worked when i pulled it from car but i dont want to sale till i can test it again to avoid screwing anyone over.

im high school and i baught a 6k saxophone, and have payments and such, i will double check everything before i ship, to be honest tho they have been sitting for over a month now, but they did work when i pulled them for the cold weather

i was thinking of like 150 for the hx2, and sorry guys pics will be up tomorrow, sorry top put it off but my sister has my digital camera till then, and the specs on the viper is 1200 at 1 ohm and this is rms if ur into the max rating technicly its 1500 i believe. and hx2 is dual 2 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.