I want a nasty 12!!!!

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
LOOKING FOR A 12 THAT WILL GET NASTY WITH THE LOWS.... 2005 RE XXX, AQ HDC4, TANTRICS, OR A CUSTOM SUB, PRICE IS FULLY NEGOTIABLE WITHIN REASON.... THROW SOME OFFERS DOWN HERE SO i CAN SEE WHAT I'M WORKING WITH... OR EVEN SOME SA 8'S IF YOU GOT ABOUT 6 OF THEM, LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TWELVE TO GIVE ME BACK SOME OF MY TRUNK SPACE!!! MAYBE 2 12'S AT BEST... DON'T REALLY KNOW YET WHAT I WANT BUT I GOT MONEY AND KNOW I WANT A GOOD SUB!!!!

very nice sub, but i'm trying to go with a larger ported box, just did the whole sealed thing with these 12s i got now! kinda looking for a dvc also!
Ah, sorry. You said truck space and I assumed sealed.
So single 12", small ported, D4?

Ah, sorry. You said truck space and I assumed sealed.
So single 12", small ported, D4?
lol, right now i got 4 12's in sealed box crammed into a 05 cobalt in sealed, so i have no space, if i could get half my trunk back i'd be good!!! i'm used to alot of bass, so i figured, ported and just drop some subs and go with one monster! dual 4 or dual 2

I have an old school RE SE that needs a recone. 3 inch coil. PSI could have you set up real nice and have the bragging rights of having a custom built sub
don't want another project, but if worse comes to worse i may have to get something built!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from