I Need Ur Experties!!!!!!!!!! Instructions Installing Dynamat!

LilCivic26

i bought one roll of dynamat and need instructions of where and how to exactly palce it in my car. I want to place it in my trunk, and inside door panels, should i use it else where also? if u have downloadable pics., that would be great too!! i purchased the mynamat at best buy for almost 40 bucks, is there anywhere else which sells it for less? they were about to charge me $400 bucks for installation!!!!!

Basically all there is to it is removing everything from the interior where you plan to install it. You want to install it on the actual sheet metal of the car. A wallpaper roller or a dynamat roller will be a big help to get the air bubbles out. You might also need a hair dryer or a heat gun to help form it to irregular areas. Cut it to the size you need it before you remove the backing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Except you also might want to add, clean the area you are going to apply it to with some slightly soapy water. Dishwashing detergent works well enough and breaks down any greasy or oily substance that may be there.

oops //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif your right. That's probably the most vital part to help the adhesion process. Clean the area well and make sure it is completely dry and free of dust, dirt, oil, and debris before you start. And it will stick a whole lot better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.