i just orderd 2 of these today

Me Too, but I dont think anyone at American Bass can grasp the whole "Device Net" concept. SLC 500 maybe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Once at a previous job, we had representatives/customers from both Allen Bradley AND Seimens in the shop the same day (both were purchasing equipment from us). It was quite the chore keeping those guys seperated. lol
Lil industrial humor for anyone who gets it.

so skip you coming to sbn,you need to,if you have never been,its the place to be on them days,bars everywhere you look on every corner,girls walking aroung aroung half naked,and the audio display is not to bad either.lol

this is a pic i had to take last year.lol,look at the guy in the background.lol

100_0612.jpg

hahaha, niceeee....i doubt ima make it this year....i do have to drive to Florida tomm morning but for work only....poor me

Come to Scrapin The Coast....huggggeeeeee Usaci show in Mississippi

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.