I have designed a product that will kill anything in existance...help me name it

ifandorbuts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
phx
Well, any other sound damper out there at least.

I have a new product I will release within 1 month that will be the W7 of sound dampers. (Only better)

Take dynamat extreme, and make the rubberized asphalt twice as thick. Increase the strength of the PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive, and keep the tolerance to heat over 300 degrees f.

I have the beta version in my hands and it has turned out awesome! It is 80 mils thick and one bad mofo.

It is sticky as Damplifier with 3 times the damping results. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

This material is a step up and above Dampx, which I have discontinued.

Now all I need to do is come up with a name for it

Any ideas?

When I was trying to come up with the name for Damplifier someone suggested rattle raper

sounds cool but a bit too much

ANT

how about..

"another damping material for you!"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

DAMPx2 (kinda like the crystal CMP and CMPx2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

how about call it

Some good stuff

rattlestopper

rattlestop

rattle b gone

shaker taker

rattle reducer

rattle none

the rattler battler or rattle battle

ix nay atlle ray

deadX

or just sell it advertising it like this "this will kill any other sound ****er out there, trust me its thick stuff"

i will try to think of some more

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.