I have a 2001 GMC Yukon with monitors built in to the headrests I need to remove

saboken

Nov 19, 2017
South Carolina
The monitors that were built in to my headrests has a bad wire I need to pull the display without destroying the LacD or Headrest! I can't figure out how they were integrated into the Headrest? I can remove the whole Headrest but can't find any screws or clips holding the LCD into the HR? Can these type of displays be removed? Or will I destroy it? They don't make the model anymore or I would just replace the whole thing and I want them to match. So changing just one wont do I can post a photo tommorow

OP
S

saboken

Nov 19, 2017
South Carolina
The monitors that were built in to my headrests has a bad wire I need to pull the display without destroying the LacD or Headrest! I can't figure out how they were integrated into the Headrest? I can remove the whole Headrest but can't find any screws or clips holding the LCD into the HR? Can these type of displays be removed? Or will I destroy it? They don't make the model anymore or I would just replace the whole thing and I want them to match. So changing just one wont do I can post a photo tommorow
No replies wow ! Is anyone on this forum?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest classifieds