Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

first off i gave u 50 more dollars off the amp, i show u pics of the amp as well. I had one bad feedback with nismos and it was cleared up...anyway it wasnt my fault that the amp took so long to get there, i did ship it out a week late but i couldnt help usps took 2 weeks to get it to u. Maybe if u try some soap and water....that dirt would come off, i didnt have time to clean it all up and stuff i got 2 jobs and school sry, i threw it in the box with the air pocket package which apparently didnt hold up that and cardboard, anyway i told u as soon as I found the screws id send them to you, if u want ill send u 5 dollars so u can get screws i got the amp without screws and went to a hardware store and paid 2.75 cents and got all the screws... so please if u really need the screws asap go to the stroe and ill give u money for them. And when i do find them ill send them too you....

Korey

first off i gave u 50 more dollars off the amp, i show u pics of the amp as well. I had one bad feedback with nismos and it was cleared up...anyway it wasnt my fault that the amp took so long to get there, i did ship it out a week late but i couldnt help usps took 2 weeks to get it to u. Maybe if u try some soap and water....that dirt would come off, i didnt have time to clean it all up and stuff i got 2 jobs and school sry, i threw it in the box with the air pocket package which apparently didnt hold up that and cardboard, anyway i told u as soon as I found the screws id send them to you, if u want ill send u 5 dollars so u can get screws i got the amp without screws and went to a hardware store and paid 2.75 cents and got all the screws... so please if u really need the screws asap go to the stroe and ill give u money for them. And when i do find them ill send them too you....

Korey
Wow, I almost bought this map instead of the OP. Korey, Why would you send the amp missing side plates and that shitty of packaging?

There's no way to turn this around. Look at the condition of the amp.. Blown or not to me he mislead big time about the shape it's in. Good luck man. I would just ask for a refund and if he actually wants to make this right he should work with you somehow.

There's no way to turn this around. Look at the condition of the amp.. Blown or not to me he mislead big time about the shape it's in. Good luck man. I would just ask for a refund and if he actually wants to make this right he should work with you somehow.
Thanks, I just want the rest of the amp soon

i had issues with this seller but only too late. Back in feb i bought an alternator off him.

heres the thread where he was selling it.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=39104&highlight=iraggi+alternator

The alternator never seemed to make any noticeable difference in my car. And it eventually failed so i shipped it back to Dominick from Iraggi Alternators, and he replied with this....

From: Dominick Iraggi [mailto:dominick@tds.net] We dont show him as a customer in our system anywhere.

It does not appear to be an alternator we built.

You may want to ask him more questions.

Adrian wrote:

I bought it off a forum, it was supposed to be a 250amp alt made by you.

His contact information is:

Korey Kozyk

kkozyk@kent.edu

Ship From:

Korey Kozyk

577 maple ave

sheffield lake, OH 44054

We tested the alt. It has a bad rotor. It was not charging when we first got it in.

The amperage is also not that high. It was around 150 amps. Who did you get it from?

What do you want us to do with it?

Thanks,Dom

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Andrew12

10+ year member
Honda.
Andrew12
Pinellas, FL
Start date
Participants