Humbly asking for helpful advise.

You started the lip service with me. So e-thugging must be your thing. And what purpose would it serve me to give you my number. So that you can be a whiny biotch, call me and harass me.....I don't think so. How bout you take your fawking attitude and shove it petunia.

You seriously did not just call him dumb, by posting this?
And OP try 1 cube per driver sealed. Or you could do a 1.5 cube per sub ported to about 33 or so.
A subwoofer in a sealed enclosure will generally give you the best sound quality. Your owners manual that you got with the sub should tell you the optimun cu in displacement for it. If not go to Lanzar Car Audio and you can look it up.

No I won't be quiet. You can help or not or ignore. Its a free country. Don't want to help a guy out -jump off.
Nothing is free in america //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Nothing is free in america //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
quizno's used to give out free smells. they had a sign for it and everything. with this economy idk if they can still be doing that though i havent been there in awhile

I think they sound a little boomy and loose in the bottom end with the ports sealed up. Box is 3.6 cu ft or so.

I would like some very powerful and clean sub action at 30hz or so.

I put up a post couple nights ago that I mistakenly titled. I appologize for the poorly titled and worded post.
Funny how some people get balls online and talk like they're tuff but would never talk like that in person...

Anyway I would like to get the most from what I have.

I have the lanzar 12" optidrives. What type of box would probably deliver the best sq? I can sacrifice spl. I have 1200 watts rms @ 2ohms.

Amp seems to be able to power 1-12" 20hm dvc sub pretty good without going in to protection.
Lightninginabottle-1.jpg

What I meant was that I just hooked up one sub to the rsd at 1 ohm, it powered pretty strong and did not go into protection. I usually run both subs at 2 ohms- series-parallel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.