SOLD HP pentium II computer 4sale $99, includes windows 98se hundreds of movie mp3 files

lamontjersey
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
nj
this is an hp vectra computer, it comes with the following: cd rom, 400mhz processor, 64megs of ram, 6 gig hard drive, sound card, modem, nic card(that means its dsl and cable modem ready), serial port, parallel port, usb port. it has hundreds of mp3 files on it, it has dozens and dozens of movie files on it, i can put any movie mp3 file on it for you, i can also load anyprogram on it for you, adobe photoshop, autocad 2002, anything. it comes with a mouse and keyboard. i can upgrade to 196 megs of ram for 20 dollars, and i can upgrade you to an additional genuine hp multimedia keyboard for 8 dollars , computer is located in newark nj, i can deliver anywhere you pay shipping, and to make this a totally safe transaction, i can sell it to you with a private ebay auction ( add $5 to pay for the ebay fees) my ebay rating is 72 trans actions, all are pos, you will see that i only sell good stuff by my reviews.

i will only charge actual shipping, i dont charge fake fees for handling or packaging fees.computer can also be picked up in person, or i can deliver if you live in the new york city or norther nj area for the cost of gas and tolls (no further than 50miles from newark nj.

computer can be shipped on or after january, 15 because i just bought anew computer and im waiting to have it delivered.

if you are erious about buying , please email me at lamont_jersey@yahoo.com.

((update)) i will add an additional 128megs of ram for $20, upgrade to a 30gig harddrive for $30, add $30 for a 14 inch ibm monitor,$30 for a 24x cd burner....i have more pics of every thing

computer does have a cd burner in it, its a 24x burner, but i wasnt intending to include it with the sale, however, for 30 dollars more i can throw it in , installed and ready to go. computer currently has nero burning software, the burner is only 8months old, i used it to burn about 50 cds so far, but i bought a 80 gig hard drive so i dont use it that much, computer comes with a cd rom in it, so you will have a cd rom and cd burner if you want the burner, i can also install a 30 gig hard drive for 30 extra

i dontknow what you mean by "every thing in it", its probably from 1997 or 98 , you can figure out how old a computer is by its hard drive size, and better yet, the processor speed, i think intel had the pentium II out around 1997 or 98.....Contrary to popular belief, there are few parts in a computer that can wear out. ONLY MOVING PARTS ARE THE FANS, HARDDRIVE MOTOR AND CD DRIVE'S MOTOR... it's all original factory hewlett packard , it is the vectra vl 6 series 8 to be exact, i guess you can call hp for the exact manufactuer's date, the serial number is us91361083...this computer is PERFECT(I ALSO HAVE AN EXTRA FLOPPY DRIVE THAT YOU CAN HAVE, I WILL GIVE YOU THAT FOR FREE CAUSE I DONT NEED IT ANYWAY. COMPUTERS AT MY JOB WERE INSTALLED 6 YEARS AGO, RUNNING 24/7, NEVER BEING TURNED OFF AND WE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THOSE, AND THOSE ARE COMPAC . I DONT KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE WHO OWN THOSE COMPUTERS THAT BREAK DOWN, BUT I THINK COMPUTER PROBLEMS ARE USUALLY SOFTWARE PROBLEMS, OR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON THE PART OF THE USER.

yeah i know. this thing is solid, never had a problem with it , i just bought this 866mhz machine and i need to get rid of this one, i wanted to upgrade the processor in this one, but i also wanted the tower type case , i felt it would be easier to just get a new one.

this is it, with every thing installed, if you want the 30gig harddrive, ill put windows on it and fill it with dvd quality divx movies, such as all 5 starwars movies, lord of the rings scar face, monsters inc, toystory, etc. i prefer a local nj pick up cause its gonna be heavy, but if you want to pay shipping thats on you.

Originally posted by lamontjersey this is it, with every thing installed, if you want the 30gig harddrive, ill put windows on it and fill it with dvd quality divx movies, such as all 5 starwars movies, lord of the rings scar face, monsters inc, toystory, etc. i prefer a local nj pick up cause its gonna be heavy, but if you want to pay shipping thats on you.

Hello,, I would like to own this,, Please send me a e-mail to blafler87@yahoo.com,, Lets talk cash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks,

Seneca Lafler,

hey , sorry for not looking at the responses you guys left but i figured if anybody really was serious, they would have emailed me and i only got one email too late. i also have two gemini 24 second digital samplers for all of you dj's, i am selling them for $99 (for the pair) they come with cables power supply and manual. i also have a 19" ge color tv for $70, i have this 14 inch color monitor for $25, i have an hp multi media keyboard for $8 ( i bought it new a month ago, my new computer came with the same keyboard so i dont need it, i have an am/fm lineartech tuner that i bought years ago for $140 i used it a few times , its for sale for $50, i have a removable face for a pioneer deh-525 head unit for $10.................i will accept some trades, i need a pci slot tv tuner card with audio and video input and out put for my computer, i need a 256mb dimm ram chip.......i also have a sony vcr stereo 4 heads slv-n60, paid $160 yours for $75 i hardly used this....my new computer has made all of this stuff obsolete, also have a jvc tape deck td-w317 dual deck, one deck has pitch contol soft touch controls, paid 200 sell for 75, i will have pics soon, email me at lamont_jersey@yahoo.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lamontjersey

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
lamontjersey
nj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date