HP Envy 17" touchscreen beats audio laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i know computers better then car audio. After looking at the specs all thats good about the laptop was the 12 gigs of ram. Other then that nothing special. It has windows 8 we r on windows 10 now. It weighs 7 Plus pounds so it weighs a ton. No touch screen. Only 5400 rpm hard drive. No solid state drive. I could go on and on but ill stop there. I wasnt trying to bash ur laptop just saying u passed up trades that was worth more then ur old a$$ pos laptop lol. Dont get mad that computers dont hold their value and dont get mad u bought a computer with "beats" and now just found out u paid an extra 100 bucks for that license instead of hardware that would make ur computer not a pos lol. I have a msi stealth pro that is 2 years old and my laptop would run circles around your brick. I mean laptop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Congrats! You have a tiny ****! It's literally a touch smart, 12 gigs of ram a 2.7 gigahertz intel i7 processor, it has windows 10 since it's not an old a$$ pos I got it in early 2015 which landed me the free windows 10 upgrade. It's a solid laptop. I'm sorry you can only afford to boast on b stock corporate wholesale laptops. If you're not buying then get off of my post. God you're already doing worse than me Kuthe.

Envys are decent laptops. Id say if its in great condition its worth 750 decent 500..
Thank you sir. And I don't even want cash for it I just want a $300-400 dsp lol. I swear people join these forums just to troll.

Thank you sir. And I don't even want cash for it I just want a $300-400 dsp lol. I swear people join these forums just to troll.
i got an omen recently. i brought back two laptops and said **** it ill spend the 1500 on something decent with a great warranty. its nothing spectacular but its decent by any standards.

i got an omen recently. i brought back two laptops and said **** it ill spend the 1500 on something decent with a great warranty. its nothing spectacular but its decent by any standards.
Focus more on internals like generation of the processor and specific model. Not every i7 performs the same. Even in the same generation i7 theres day and night differences between some models.

Ssd drive, you can always put in a evo 850 pro anytime. But SSDs in the computer world is like the big 3 in car audio. However the HDD 5400 to 7200 rpm stock drives are like wiring your mega audio system with 20 gauge power and ground.

Ram can always be upgraded you dont need anymore than 8 to 12gb unless you run heavy editing software.

Unlike car audio, the pc worldhas unlimited bench tests done for you to discern whats best that you can buy

Focus more on internals like generation of the processor and specific model. Not every i7 performs the same. Even in the same generation i7 theres day and night differences between some models.
Ssd drive, you can always put in a evo 850 pro anytime. But SSDs in the computer world is like the big 3 in car audio. However the HDD 5400 to 7200 rpm stock drives are like wiring your mega audio system with 20 gauge power and ground.

Ram can always be upgraded you dont need anymore than 8 to 12gb unless you run heavy editing software.

Unlike car audio, the pc worldhas unlimited bench tests done for you to discern whats best that you can buy
Im faily fimilar with pcs

Like i said its botging special but its decent. Its not a falcon lol

I was never too big into computers. I hate maintenancing them so I'll spend 1500 on a mac any day lol. I'm pretty sure they get viruses now too, but I only use them for school anyways. I'd rather blow my bucks on speakers lol

Speaking of I'm dropping my x18 into a sealed enclosure today. 4.5 cuft net per sundowns flattest response recommendations... welll see how this goes. If it farts on me I guess I'll have to bite a knuckle and try building an enclosure in my trunk..

I was never too big into computers. I hate maintenancing them so I'll spend 1500 on a mac any day lol. I'm pretty sure they get viruses now too, but I only use them for school anyways. I'd rather blow my bucks on speakers lol
You buy apple products. You Effucking tool.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

You buy apple products. You Effucking tool.
Everyone tells me that but I get very frustrated with certain problems computers have; bad battery life, slow loading, having to get high end antivirus, the whole (not responding...) bs. All of which problems don't occur with Apple laptops lol. Maybe I just have a bad choice of PC. This computer worked great I had just gotten so fed up with computers that I did everything on my phone so I never really need a laptop now. Wi

Everyone tells me that but I get very frustrated with certain problems computers have; bad battery life, slow loading, having to get high end antivirus, the whole (not responding...) bs. All of which problems don't occur with Apple laptops lol. Maybe I just have a bad choice of PC. This computer worked great I had just gotten so fed up with computers that I did everything on my phone so I never really need a laptop now. Wi
I have never had an Apple but could there be anything worse than PC and windows ? As I am sitting trying to figure out why this FKing PC windows 10 wont boot correctly and is slow AF to do anything. I think I may be with you on the Apple thing ? Cant be any worse can it ?

Ssd hard drive solves slow loading. Basic free anti virus covers your antivirus needs. And I agree. Windows 10 is an absolute crapshoot. I still have 7 on my gaming pc

[quote name='ChaseinBass']I have never had an Apple but could there be anything worse than PC and windows ? As I am sitting trying to figure out why this FKing PC windows 10 wont boot correctly and is slow AF to do anything. I think I may be with you on the Apple thing ? Cant be any worse can it ?[/QUOTE] @The Camry

They're a pain in your pocket and that's it. You can do a whole load of other bologna on PCs, yes, for tech geeks and coders and computer gamers. But I am none of those things I purely use laptops for working and shopping for car audio related shyt so in that case Apple dominates PCs imo... yeah they're mad over priced anyone with eyes can see that but I'd rather buy a computer for hella money than buy a still semi expensive computer and blow bill after bill trying to get it up to par with macintosh. It's an ignorant thing to say I suppose, when not being lazy could probably yield better results. Honestly it came down to a long night with a psychedelic view and apple just gives off a better vibe.... corny maybe. But it's just overall better in my opinion. OS X is appealing to the eye and it's just user friendly. .
Windows 10 was a major drawback though I agree but like I said I only use it for Microsoft Office and some shopping. I don't milk out all of the features like others might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
loudenuff
WA gwon?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied