how underpowered?

ok, that's what I currently have....but looks like i am going to replace them with my 13tw5s and a j2 amp......... mixing subs is bad apparently so I guess I am going with just my JLs....

How badly would these subs cancel out you think?

btw, once I have this installed by the audio shop I am posted vids and pics for all to see lol

ok, that's what I currently have....but looks like i am going to replace them with my 13tw5s and a j2 amp......... mixing subs is bad apparently so I guess I am going with just my JLs....
How badly would these subs cancel out you think?

btw, once I have this installed by the audio shop I am posted vids and pics for all to see lol
We have answered that in your other threads about the same things....

ok, I don't want to mix sub brands...so is there a JL brand woofer thats 10" that I can get 2 of the replace those polks? I am look for nothing too expensive..idc what year as long as they have the same watt requirement as I do not want to get another amp.....

Each sub is 360RMS

Amp only does 500x2, if Crunch is like everyother brand then it means 250 per channel.

So each sub is 110 watts underpowered, maybe even more since we are talking crunch

ok, I don't want to mix sub brands...so is there a JL brand woofer thats 10" that I can get 2 of the replace those polks? I am look for nothing too expensive..idc what year as long as they have the same watt requirement as I do not want to get another amp.....
If your are stuck on JL, the W0v2 and W1v2 would be your choices.

=\ poor subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif they are hungry
ehhh

would these be a good replacement for the polks? running off the ground pounder still

Amazon.com: JL AUDIO 10W0V2-4 10" SUBWOOFER 300 WATTS: Electronics

they are the w0 like you said. is that a good price for them, and will these do fine on that crunch amp?
Its the best your going to get with that kind of power.. They Just released the V3 so the V2s will price drop soon

Also look into the Kicker comps. I think they will get louder then the JLs but not sound as good. Not far off but different

crunch ground pounders do rated just fine. if they are being underpowered by a hundred watts or so it won't make much of a difference. obv. they won't reach their full potential but it will sound fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.