how to convince a craigslist seller to ship?

Hey guys,

I found a Alpine pdx 4.150 that ive been wanting for a while.. for $150, its minty as hell and no I'm not telling you where it is.. lol i texted him and im trying to convince him to let me pay him 170 to cover paypal and shipping expenses but he keeps saying he only wants to deal with cash. hes 17 hour away so picking it up is kind of out of the question lol.. anyways, if you guys have any suggestions PLEASE let me know. if not i guess im fucked:(

Hey guys,

I found a Alpine pdx 4.150 that ive been wanting for a while.. for $150, its minty as hell and no I'm not telling you where it is.. lol i texted him and im trying to convince him to let me pay him 170 to cover paypal and shipping expenses but he keeps saying he only wants to deal with cash. hes 17 hour away so picking it up is kind of out of the question lol.. anyways, if you guys have any suggestions PLEASE let me know. if not i guess im fucked:(
Send a check? Or ask to send a prepaid card with that amount loaded.. or mail cash; i have done that before too

western union...same as cash
but will i still be protected if somehow he trys to scams me?

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Send a check? Or ask to send a prepaid card with that amount loaded.. or mail cash; i have done that before too
yeah i know, just kinda scared of getting scammed, seems like a good guy, but i wouldnt trust someone that didnt have feedback somewhere

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Your best bet (IMO) is to actually find someone here reliable enough to tell them where and who it is then get them to get it and ship to you.
gotta find someone in the great state of Minnesota then. anyone on here from Minnesota?

I have buying on the net for maybe ten years, just one time the seller stole my money, I pay via money order... Never again, just paypal...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mylows10
1714321195129.png