How much power will an AQ-1200D actually produce?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Either one would do you fine. The difference in wattage would be negligible. I decided to take a SK-1500 over an AQ1200, actually

Alright. I haven't heard of the amp you mentioned. I'm pretty set on the AQ, and was curious as to how much power it actually puts out. Some have said it puts out rated, some have said it's been "benched" and actually put out ~1500w @ 1 ohm.

Alright. I haven't heard of the amp you mentioned. I'm pretty set on the AQ, and was curious as to how much power it actually puts out. Some have said it puts out rated, some have said it's been "benched" and actually put out ~1500w @ 1 ohm.
DJ doesn't play the underrating game like some other companies, amp does 1200w @ 1ohm. I've owned a few of them, very solid little amps....

between 1200w and 1500w will be negliable to the ear unless you are in an all around burp class where every watt can make a difference. Just pick one which you find more asthetically pleasing/fit your budget and go with that one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.