How long do you wait?

atothez

How long do you wait to take action if you have not heard from the seller. I am at one week since monies were sent with no shipping information. I sent pm yesterday morning asking for an update with no response. Seller said that he would send me a tracking number when items were shipped.

When do I get PayPal involved?

CSCStang - I would rather not call the seller out just yet - sorry. I would hate to set up a claim or ruin his rep and he actually sent the stuff.

Massivespl - thanks for the feedback. I will probably follow your suggestion

It's not hard to figure out who it is when you look at the op's 4 posts.

Even if he did send it out already, he should have gotten back to you with tracking by now.

CSCStang - I would rather not call the seller out just yet - sorry. I would hate to set up a claim or ruin his rep and he actually sent the stuff.
Massivespl - thanks for the feedback. I will probably follow your suggestion
I hear ya man

How long do you wait to take action if you have not heard from the seller. I am at one week since monies were sent with no shipping information. I sent pm yesterday morning asking for an update with no response. Seller said that he would send me a tracking number when items were shipped.
When do I get PayPal involved?
I would have started the claim ! there is no reason for no contact in a week ! When I take someones money for an item I always ship next day or same day if possible. I mean if he got tied up or something and couldn't ship he should have let you know ! And as far as hurting his rep goes, I bet you wish the last guy that delt with him posted he is a slow shipper so you would have known right ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

atothez

atothez
Dallas, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date